Saturday, May 12, 2012

Deals!

I'm slowly getting back on the couponing bandwagon. I showed you a deal last week on Nivea, and today I got a couple other good deals!

Kroger
They had these Country Time canisters on sale for $1! They are usually about 3 bucks so that was a great deal all on its own, but I had coupons for $1 off of 2 canisters of Country Time lemonade! So they ended up being only 50 cents a piece. That's a GREAT deal.





Walmart
Sun drop 2 liters are on sale for a dollar. Supposedly this is supposed to be similar to mountain dew which is my favorite, and there were $1 off 1 coupons on last Sunday's paper, so that made them FREE! I'll try it if it's free. Hopefully it is at least halfway decent.




Also at Walmart, I found trial size bags of pedigree dog food for $1. A few weeks ago a coupon came out for $2 off any size bag of pedigree dog food, so I grabbed that and got a dollar taken off of the rest of the items in my cart. Moneymaker!! Woot Woot!

Tomorrow is Coupon day! Stay tuned for more easy deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment