Saturday, May 12, 2012

I got Swag.

Swagbucks.com is my new obsession. I have been a swagbucks member for a while now, but just now am I really getting into it. What is swagbucks you ask? Well, it's a website. Obviously. Through this website you can earn "swagbucks" a few different ways, and redeem them for gift cards or other swag. There are thousands of things to choose from. The ways you can earn them are pretty simple. There are daily polls, surveys, special offers, watching commercials, through special "swag codes" that are put out regularly, and by utilizing their search engine. My goal is to build swagbucks over the next several months and then cash them in around the holidays to help out with Christmas presents. So far I have enough swagbucks to get a twenty dollar amazon giftcard. And it's only May, and I have only been actively trying to build them up for a few weeks. So hopefully by December I will have much more.

So, I really think y'all should check it out! Every little bits helps right? click on my referral code and sign up! You will get a few bucks to start, and I will get some to for referring you! Help a sister out! ;)

 Here it is! Do it! What's the worst that can happen?

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sloneal21

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sloneal21

No comments:

Post a Comment