Friday, May 4, 2012

Best Ever.

Jurassic Park is hands down my favorite movie trilogy of all time. People find this weird and random. I don't understand why. They are just some of those movies that I HAVE to stop and watch whenever they are on. I have noticed that the first and third installments are on fairly regularly, but the second is very rare. I guess that one is just a little too far fetched. People like realistic stuff. Dinosaurs running a muck on a deserted island is one thing, but once you have a T-Rex terrorizing San Diego apparently you have crossed some kind of line. Even if Vince Vaughn is involved. So sadly, I don't get to see one very often.
I really need someone to start making a fourth installment. Seriously. It's been over a decade. The world is ready. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be first in line to see that. In high def and 3-D with today's graphic capabilities. Just imagine it... It would be epic. So, if someone could get on that, that would be awesome!
I have been asking the Hubs for the trilogy on DVD for a few years now, and I still don't have it. So I'm going to make it easy on him.. Mother's Day is coming up. Here is the link.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0057RCFQS/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?qid=1336197561&ref_=sr_1_1&s=dvd&sr=1-1
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment