Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Band

So, The Band is the whole reason we are here. So maybe I should post a little something about them. They are called Softsilence. There are 4 members in the band, Bryan, Kody, Nathan and Brad. Brad has been in the band for a couple of years now, and loves all of the guys to death. It's a little odd at times, but whatever. I am probably a little biased, but they are really awesome! You should definitley keep your ears open for them. They will do big things!!!

Here is a picture of me and the band at our wedding

Personally, I think this picture should be in the little booklet thingy that comes with CDs. But, I doubt that will happen.

Here are a few videos of Softsilence and their songs


What do you think? 

Like them on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment