Thursday, April 12, 2012

jinxed it!



Well, sure as shit, I jinxed myself with my last post about how perfect everything was. We woke up this morning to Niagara Falls dumping from our upstairs bathroom into our kitchen. Right onto my rotisserie oven, bread maker and crock pots. But fear not, my kitchen aid was out of the splash zone. And I'm pretty sure nothing else was damaged. So we had to call Michael, the maintenance guy, who has a great accent by the way, to come fix it. Which he did by sawing a gaping hole in the ceiling above my kitchen sink. He seems to have fixed the leak. He had to order us a new bathroom sink, that should be here tomorrow, but we are at least dry. The gaping hole is still there, but I was told that will be fixed tomorrow too. I KNEW I was going to jinx it if I said things were going well. And to top it all off, with my kitchen in shambles I didn't get to make my milky way cupcakes. WAHHH! (In my best Snooki voice)  



This was actually earlier in the day. The hole is now twice the size of that.
Everywhere we live has plumbing disasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment