Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Let's see America. Part 3

Today is the third leg of our journey. Amarillo to Little Rock. We should be "home" tomorrow! We are really starting to miss those little munchkins of ours.
Yesterday was a looonng day. No disasters or anything like that, but we did run into some snow, which did make me nervous. Brad is a lot more comfortable driving our rig now, which is good and bad. We aren't chugging along at 47 anymore. Now we are barreling down the I-40 with all of of everything we own. And the kitties! They are doing good too!
This morning we stopped at Cadillac Ranch! Woot! But we encountered the same problem today that we had yesterday at the crater. We are just a couple of stupid Cali Kids that need to get some jackets and some real shoes.
But it was pretty cool before we almost froze to death!
So today another 500, or so miles. Brad's cousin, Andy, lives in Little Rock so we are hoping to have dinner or something with him tonight.
Thank y'all for your well wishes and prayers!

And I just want to add that the Blogger app on my phone borderline sucks so my pictures are all out of order. I will try to fix them when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment