Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Week 1- CHECK!

We have been in Nashville for a week now. So far I think it has been great. I really like it here. I am almost scared to say that, because I am scared of jinxing it, but hopefully it will be okay. It is just so green and beautiful. Brad is still not feeling the bugs, but he is just going to have to get over that one. He will actually walk through the grass to the laundry room, which is a small victory. We have been sticking close to home for the most part. There are a few things that we want to do, but just getting here was pretty damn expensive, so we are going to have to wait a while to re-coop from that. But that is okay. The kids have so much room to run around and play that they don't seem to mind being home. I have been enjoying having a functional kitchen. I love to cook and bake but it was just so hard in our old house so I didn't do much. Currently, I have fresh french bread baking, and peanut butter and white chocolate chip cookies cooling. People always compliment my peanut butter cookies, and they are super easy to make. I planned on sharing the recipe with y'all, with pictures and all that, but I think my phone charger is in California, and I only have a car charger left, which means that my phone is dead quite often. I probably should just go ahead and get a new one. Anyway, Peanut Butter Cookies..

Preheat Oven to 325 (I couldn't remember what the actual recipe called for, but this seemed to work out)

Mix
     1 cup Sugar
     1 cup Peanut Butter
     1 egg

I tossed in a handful of white chocolate chips, but you could leave those out, or use milk chocolate, or nuts, or whatever you like.

They are pretty dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment