Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CVS Trip 2/5/2012

I love coupons. People think it's weird, or pointless, or a waste, or embarassing, or whatever. But I like it. It's like a game to try to get as much stuff for the smallest out of pocket cost as possible... And then trying to beat that next week. And I like being able to help family and friends out wherever possible. CVS is my favorite place to coupon. (and I checked, there IS CVS is Nashville... Thank god!) With sales, and coupons, and reward bucks, I save a TON. If you want to get into couponing, I suggest starting there. I use Iheartcvs.com, raininghotcoupons.com, and Krazycouponlady.com for ideas and matchups. Here is this weeks haul!




I split it into 2 transactions so I could use 2 CVS coupons.
Transaction 1
3 Suave Body washes - $2/6
2 Suave Kids- $2/3
1 suave deodorant- $1
1 suave shampoo-$2/4
1 suave Condishiner
1 Zarbee's Cough Medicine $6

Used:

1 $4 off $20 CVS Coupon (I buy these on Ebay)
1 B2G1 Suave Body Wash
.75 off Suave Deodorant
1 off 2 Suave professionals
10 ECBs

Total Out of Pocket $1.41 and earned 10 ECBs 

Transaction 2
4 Nivea Lip Treatments- $2/5
2 Vicks Nature Fusion Fusion-$2/12

Used:

$4 off $20 CVS coupon
4 $1 off Nivea Lip
2 $3 off Nature Fusion
6 ECBs

Total Out of Pocket $3.30 and earned 6 ECBs

For a Grand Total of $4.71 with 16 bucks to use next week!!



So... Now tell me again that coupons are a waste of time..






1 comment:

  1. I love this! Couponing is definitely more than a hobby!

    ReplyDelete