Thursday, February 2, 2012

What are we thinking?

I mean, really!? We have 2 kids. Brad has a decent job. We live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. But we are turning the page, and starting all over. Over 2000 miles away. To a place that, not only do we not have any family or even friends there, we have never even visited there before. To do what countless number of people have attempted to do, but not been able to achieve. We are throwing everything we have on the chance that Brad, and the band he drums for (softsilence.. Find them on facebook) will make it big. I'm sure that everyone that takes that leap in confidant that they are going to make it and we know that it doesnt work out for many, or most of those people. That being said, when I see Brad play the drums, I KNOW that he can do it. He is an amazing drummer. And he loves it. This is what he has always wanted, and I will do whatever I can do to help him live his dream. Its scary. Terrifiying really. I mean, I didn't even know that Tennessee was on the other side of the Mississippi River for flips sake! But we are going to do it. In about 2 months, we are going to pack up our stuff, and kids, and pets, and (somehow) get them all to Nashville. Where we hope that all of our luck is going to change!

Ventura, California.
Where we come from.
This will always be HOME.

Nashville, Tenneessee
Music City. Our new Home.

2 comments:

  1. I am crossing my fingers that it works. I am sure it will! I can't wait to see all the photos and adventures you soon face. I heard that Tennessee is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cassi! I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst! lol

    ReplyDelete