Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's day. And it has been pretty busy day. We had to finish up Mylee's Valentines for all of her friends at school. This is what we made:



Red Velvet cake pops dipped in red and pink chocolate. I am still perfecting that cake balling technique, but these ones were by far the best ones, at least visually, to date.

     I got to go help out in Mylee's class today, help them with a craft, serve them ice cream and watch them pass out all of there cute little valentines. It was a fun time. Kindergarteners are SO cute. (Most of them anyway) One of the valentines Mylee got was a free pass for 2 weeks of karate classes. Since we will be moving soon we cant really commit to classes, but a couple of weeks would be a fun little thing for her to do with Dad. But I thought that was such a fun idea. That kid is Brad's new favorite in the class.


The Kids made themselves into big valentines! SO cute. And I have to give props to all of the Kindergarten teachers out there. That isn't easy! Mylee is lucky to have such an awesome one.

Brad was even able to get off of work early and got to come to the party. Mylee was so excited to have him there.

As for other Valentine's festivites, Brad and I are enjoying some delicious pizza and are going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I still haven't seen it. I'm a HUGE HP fan, and was so sad that it was the end, that I have put off seeing it. Haha.

AND Teen Mom 2, RHOOC, and Dance Moms are on tonight. Which I am always excited about. So overall, It's been a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment