Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Reality Roundup: The Truth Comes Out

Dance Moms

So, FINALLY, we know why the Dance Moms don't pull their kids out of Abby Lee's dance studio and run like hell away from that nutcase! And it is even more ridiculous, but not really all that surprising, than I imagined it could be. Upon their children getting on to the Abby Lee Miller Dance Company's competing team, each mom had to sign a contract that stated if they left the studio before the terms of the contract were up they would have to pay ALM $100,000 within 7 days, or she would black ball them in the dance industry. And apparently she has done it before. How crazy is that? Abby Lee is even more gnarly than I suspected.
     I know this is horrible, because we are talking about 10 year olds, but I was happy to see that once again little Mady was not at the top of the pyramid. She's a little too cocky for my liking. Instead her adorable toothless little sister was at the top! Paige better be at the top next week.
     This week the moms were responsible for creating the kids costumes for the competition. It had to be nobody had ever seen before. It couldn't be recycled or even borrowed. Basically the parents had to make their kids costumes, which proved to be an issue for at least one of the moms.

Teen Mom 2

I used to be a Kail fan. I felt bad for her because her mom is a jerkface, and Jo was pretty mean to her too, but the way she treated Jordan after SHE cheated on HIM made me really not like her. I mean seriously, what did she expect? Him to say, "it's ok babe. I know you have a connection. feel free to hook up with your baby daddy whenever." Ummm. No.

Leah had to move her stuff out of Corey's house and send the girls for an overnight visit. I feel bad for her, but really cant believe she cheated on her husband days before their wedding. She probably would have done it again.

Chelsea is a moron. Adam is a douche. And she should wear a helmet, and some kind of shoes other than flip flops when riding a motorcycle.

As for Jenelle, she seemed different after leaving rehab (which looked like a pretty nice vacation to me.) I hope that she keeps it up. Although since this was filmed over a year ago, im pretty sure I already know that she has fallen into her old ways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment