Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sweet Little Carter

I posted a week or so ago, about a baby from my birth board that was fighting cancer. Today Carter lost his battle. My heart, along with every other March Mom's heart, is broken for The Whipple Family. I hope they can find even a morsel of peace in the fact that he isn't sick, and isn't hurting anymore. I am counting my blessings today and encourage you to do the same. Rest in Peace sweet little Carter. <3



March 19th would have been Carter's first birthday. On that day, at 5:36 EST, my family, along with many, many other families around the world will be sending him up some orange balloons, so that he knows that we are thinking about him. I don't think I will ever forget Carter's story. I think it is something that will just stay with me forever. And remind me, that no matter what else is wrong in my life, to be thankful for the things I DO have. Because at the end of the day I am extremely blessed, and the things that I have are the things that matter most in life.



The Hearts for Carter Bracelet Fundraiser is still going on, and will help with anything the family may need at this time.






No comments:

Post a Comment