Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cool Trick, Cool Trick! Mom Edition

I stumbled across a super tutorial on Pinterest recently, and it has been a HUGE hit with my kids! Frozen Yogurt Bites! They are healthy, and way easy. It is the only way I can get my 1 year old, who insists on feeding himself to eat yogurt. I suggest all you moms give it a whirl.

Step 1. Cookie Sheet

 Step 2. Yogurt. I had Gogurt in my refrigerator already, so I just used that, but any kid of yogurt can be used. If you use yogurt that comes in a cup, spoon it into a ziplock bag, and snip off one of the corners. Since gogurt already comes in a bag, I just snipped the corner off of that.

Step 3. Squeeze little dots of yogurt out onto the cookie sheet.


Step 4, 5, & 6. Pop the cookie sheet into the freezer for about an hour. When they are frozen, use a spatula to pop them off of the cookie sheet. Eat some, throw some in a ziplock and keep them in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment