Sunday, March 25, 2012

T-minus 1 week

A week from now we will be on our cross country journey. The kids will be in Michigan visiting my family, which will be the farthest I've ever been away from those babies. The thought if that makes me sick, but, I'll just try not to think about that.
I'm excited. I really am. Even though it might not seem like it sometimes. I'm just worried about the actual move itself. If I could just wake up and have the kids and all of our stuff there, that would be the great. Everything costs just a little bit more than I thought, which is starting to add up. I'm sure we will be okay, we have always been okay, even if just barley. But I'm worried. I'm just a worrier by nature though. Our rent will be paid through the end of July, so even if we have to scrimp on the actual trip we will have a pretty decent buffer once we get there.
The drive will be about 2050 miles. That's a lot. Brad and I have never driven that far together, and I hope we make it out alive, and still married. We survived the horrid 26 hour train ride to Oregon, so that's a good sign... I hope. It will be nice to spend some time alone together. And I'm sure we will find some crazy stuff along the way. Crazy seems to be drawn to us.
Anyway, I did a good amount of packing today while Brad took Mylee to a friends birthday tea party. It looked like she had a lot of fun

I'm going to watch the celebrity apprentice, desperate housewives, and GCB now. My nerves/anxiety have got me not sleeping much these days. Have a great week y'-all! (see! I'll fit in just perfect in Nashville)

No comments:

Post a Comment