Monday, March 19, 2012

MTV Announces season 6 of Jersey Shore!

It is a good day. MTV Announced that there will be a season 6 of one of the greatest shows of our time. That's right. Jersey Shore. I was kind of worried that there for a while. It will be filmed during the summer at the infamous Shore House, home of the Duck Phone. By that time Mama Snooks will be pretty far along in her pregnancy, so I am sure that will be interesting. I wonder if Jionni will be around more often and what the hell Snooki  with herself since she wont be able to drink, smoke, or go on the rides on the boardwalk. I'm pretty sure all she has Jersey Shore are things you aren't supposed to do while you are pregnant. Also, is she still going to be in that tiny little bed shoved in the corner at J-WOW's feet? That wouldn't be my first choice of accommodations while pregnant, but I suppose that might change if I was making 100,000 dollars per episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment