Thursday, March 22, 2012

Officially old.

Yesterday was my birthday! I am 24 now, which I think officially means I am getting old. I feel like 23 is still young, but at 24, it's just all over. Officially old. But its ok, because I had a great day! I spent the morning with my munchkins, then had lunch with my mom, brother, and little beast at Hook Burger. It was pretty yummy. Jake had to go back to work since he is a fancy pants boss man now. My mom took me back home so little man could get a much needed nap, and my Dad stopped by and brought me a card and some money that bought me and my girl pedicures! I had never taken Mylee for a pedi before. In fact, I'm not sure that I have had one since she was born! Anyway, after dinner (PIZZA! my favorite!) we got matching real with white polka dots (her pick!) And it was so much fun. My super awesome hubby got me a chopper attachment thing for my kitchen aid, a new cutting board, a hand chopper, flip flops and tickets to the Hunger Games. All of which I was EXTREMELY excited about. So we get to have more birthday fun tomorrow at the movies. I have a feeling it is going to be hectic since this may be the most epic movie of all time, so we will see how it goes. All in all, this was probably the best birthday I have had in a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment