Sunday, March 4, 2012

Purrfect the Cat

So I have been wondering for a couple weeks now what the deal with Cee Lo's giant fluffy white cat was on  The Voice. I seriously can't help but laugh everytime he is giving his interviews the just sits their a somewhat evil looking cat. It's just weird. The cat's name is Purrfect. I'm not sure if it's a he or she. But I do wonder where the cat is while the contestants are on stage. And also, does he really bring the cat to and from work everyday? Orr does it just live at the studio? If it does go back and forth does it go crazy  in the car on the way to the studio everyday? Does it have its own dressing room? Who cleans its liter box? I would really like some answers to these questions.

Cee Lo- Please get back to me about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment