Friday, March 9, 2012

Mommy Guilt

Things are moving forward with our Nashville plans, and I am getting more nervous, and scared. I just really hope that is the right thing for us. Everyone has been so supportive of us, and all of the "signs" seem to be pointing us in that direction. But I still sit up at night, most nights, and stress about it. I just hope that Mylee is okay. I feel so guilty taking her away from everything and everyone that she knows it almost unbearable. She says she doesn't want to move already. I am so scared that when it actually comes down to it, it's going to get much much worse for her. I can't stand the thought of my daughter being sad like that. And I am the one doing it to her, which makes it so, so much worse. To make matters worse, her cat is pregnant. We got this cat thinking it was a boy, but turns out it is NOT. So that's another issue. I'm pretty sure she will have the kittens before we go, but we can't move across the country with tiny little kittens, and they wont be old enough to leave the Mama cat yet either. So I don't know what we will do, but Mylee wants to live with the kittens. And then there is Little Bradley. He doesn't know whats going on, and he will be happy no matter here he is. He is such a sweet little happy guy. But he won't remember anyone. And THAT breaks my heart. I want him to know the people that love him, and the people that I love.
I signed up for a Mom's group in the Nashville area that has meetups regularly at fun places around town. Once we get there I plan on going to some of those so Mylee can make some new friends. And I guess it would be nice to have some friends myself. I don't  really fit in with other moms for the most part, but maybe that ill be different out there. Hopefully.
But Anyway.. Today is my mom's birthday, so we are headed out to lunch with her soon. Tomorrow we are going to go hangout at Lake Casitas with our friends for the day. Hopefully that doesn't make me even more sad about leaving. I'm sure it will.

                 Little B had his 1 year old pictures done this week, and he is just so cute and sweet.



2 comments:

  1. Aw Sam, you're a great mom! In most cases, there is sacrifice involved when you make life decisions that will benefit your family as a whole. Your kids are going to do great because they have you to help them. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete