Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Lorax (He speaks for the trees!)


One of my favorite books of all time is The Lorax by Dr. Seuss. I can pretty much recite the whole book by heart, and I am very proud to say that it is one of my daughters favorites too. For some reason, this book wasn't the most popular Dr. Seuss book, lots of people had never even heard of it, so it was my gift of choice to children's birthday parties. But, that is about to change. Tomorrow, which is also Dr. Seuss' birthday, the movie version of The Lorax comes out, and features the voices of Taylor Swift, Zac Efron, and Danny Devito as The Lorax. I don't think that would have been my choice, but I don't think that it is a terrible choice either. I'm going to take Mylee to see it sometime this weekend (hopefully tomorrow) and we will see if it cuts the mustard. If not, I will be ranting.. Big time.

                                                      Words of wisdom from Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment